Weeks 52/2020*, 53/2020* and 8-15/2021* minimum stay 7 nights, bookings only Sat-Sat or Sun-Sun. All other times min. 3 nights. For specials requests contact us.
*Less than 30 days prior to arrival minimum stay 3 nights.
You may contact us also personally for your bookings.
Welcome to our beautiful Ylläs area for a dream holiday!
Destination Lapland | Rental instructions
Destination Lapland is an adventure house in the Ylläs area, which offers not only high quality accommodation but also a variety of excellent activities. Coming here is like coming to another home. All’s well when the cabin’s well.
1. The cabins are available from 18.00 h on arrival day until 10.00 on departure day.
Our offices opening hours are advertised at the end of this page.
If you know that you arrive after 18:00, please inform us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the latest by the previous day of your arrival. This helps us to organize cabin cleaning and maintenance smoothly.
2. The cabins are based on a self-sufficiency principle; the guests bring their own bed linen, needed toilet- and kitchen paper and detergent.
Bed linen may be ordered from our office at an extra charge of 20 € / set.
In some cases bed linen are included in the cabin price. Please check from your final invoice if they are included.
3. The keys to the cabins are to be picked up at the Destination Lapland office.
With receiving the keys, the guest commits to the general terms of reservation and received customer instructions.
If you arrive outside our office hours, you will find the keys from a post box next to our office main door.
The keys shall be returned to the Destination Lapland office on the day of departure.
Outside of the office hours the keys may be dropped to the locked post box next to our main door.
4. Upon arrival you will be asked to fill in the passenger card.
Together with the keys you will get the passenger card together with the key. Please return the filled in form when returning the keys.
5. When arriving to the cabin, please check that everything is in order, and if there is any noticeable damage please inform the office immediately.
Complaints about the cabin’s condition, which are made later on, we unfortunately may not approve.
6. Please check with the office staff if pets are allowed.
We will charge an extra 52 € for the additional cleaning.
7. Firewood and the final cleaning are included in the price.
Please make sure that the bed linen ordered from our office are collected in one spot, the garbage is brought out and, dishes are cleaned and the fridge is empty.
8. When leaving, please check that all your belongings are packed up and leave with you.
For sending lost and found items we charge 35 € + postal fees.
9. Activities for the time of your stay may be booked in advance or directly on the spot at our office.
Information about our activities you will find on our web site www.destinationlapland.com
Office opening hours:
01.05. – 21.06.20:
Mo-Su Closed (Customer service via phone and e-mail Mon-Thu 10:00-16:00)
22.06. – 30.08.20:
31.08. – 13.09.20:
14.09. – 22.11.20:
23.11. – 18.04.21:
19.04. – 25.04.21:
26.04. – 02.05.21:
Maintenance and emergency number: +358 (0)400-692 585
(Outside office hours only in case of emergency)